Monday 12 December 2011

Graze box arrived

  A friend gave me a code to get a free snack box from an on-line company called Graze. I had looked at their website before and was very tempted to order a box and had planned to try them out in January (news years resolution healthy eating), so I was very happy to try a free box.
You get 3 choices the nibble box which has maximum variety with a choice from over 100 of the tasty natural nibbles or the nutrition box which has 2 different varieties the eatwellbox same as nibble box but no flapjacks, artisan breads, hone coated nuts or milk or white chocolate or the stricter energybox only has nuts, seeds, dried fruit and olives.

 I picked the nibble box, it arrived on my chosen day Friday, it was well packaged in a recyclable card box. Inside it contained 4 random boxes (you pick the things like this and dislike from over 100 snacks, it was very quick to do) I liked the idea of having something different to try. A little booklet with food values, calories and other facts is included for your 4 boxes making it feel personal. My box contained natural vanilla seed (vanilla sunflower seeds and vanilla pumpkin seeds) very yummy, banoffee pie (almond slices, fudge pieces, pecan nuts and banana coins) nice but the banana coins were very sweet, billionaire's shortbread (fudge pieces, blanched almonds, milk chocolate drops and cranberries) very tasty, dark rocky road (pecan nuts, dark chocolate buttons and cranberries) with 50% dark cocoa buttons super tasty.
I used my boxes to take to work each day and have as a snack with coffee and I enjoyed them very much and have now ordered another box 4 new snacks to try fruity ploughman's (bramley apple and pear chutney with a roasted poppy seed flatbread), apple and cinnamon flapjacks, fruit sangrisa(strawberries, physalis and orange sultanas) and pina colada (pineapple, coconut flakes and mango) a yummy week ahead.
They sent me a code to give to friends to get your first box free and your second box half price its 9554XRNFP and the link is http://www.graze.com/ I think it is time limited. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...